CYCLING ADVENTURE TO NORTH-TALLINN
Bicycle tour • 3,5 hours • 22 EUR • 27 km
Adventure to one of Tallinn's less discovered areas. Come and join us on a cycling trip to learn about the secrets of North-Tallinn.
An adventurous cycling trip to explore two of Tallinn´s most exciting peninsulas – Paljassaare and Kopli!
Cycling trip will take you to the contrasting North Tallinn. You will see the former Naval Fortress of Peter the Great and make a stop at the trendy Noblessner Quarter before continuing to the nature area of Paljassaare and the mysterious Kopli.
Lenght of the cycling trip is approx 27 km
- Knowledgeable and entertaining group leader
- A comfortable city bike, a helmet and reflective braces to be used during the tour
- An audio device to be used during the tour. Audio device allows to hear the guide better and keep distance from other participants at the same time
- Amazing views to the sea and to Tallinn bay in the eveing glow
- A water bottle
- Cycling trip takes place in all weather conditions, dress accordingly, layered clothing advisable.
- We kindly recommend arriving to the meeting point 10-15 minutes prior to the departure in order for us to help you set your bike and to receive the helmet and audio device.
- The availability is limited, so we suggest submitting a request through the booking form or via e-mail.
- Regular tours are in Estonian
- Tour is available in English, Finnish and Russian on demand basis